Membership benefits OPEIU
Effective July 1, 2014, all Guild 45 members in good standing are eligible for a $7,000 life insurance benefit and a $7,000 AD&D benefit
Up to two towing service calls per year (valued at up to $100 each) applicable to all family members living in the same household
Identify theft protection through InfoArmor (valued at $150 per year)
Eligibility for the Howard Coughlin Memorial Scholarship Fund providing full time scholarships of $6,500 ($3,250 1st yr $3,250 2nd yr) and part time scholarships of $2,650 divided over two years. Selections are made among applicants on a lottery basis
Eligibility for the John Kelly Labor Studies Scholarship Fund providing scholarships up to $3,250 for ABMSP members and associate members ( total for all OPEIU members together is ten scholarships)
Eligibility for the Romeo Corbeil/Gilles Beauregard Memorial Scholarship Fund “summer camp” program for children, stepchildren and legally adopted child between the ages of 13 and 16
- Professional Purchase Programs and Discounts
Discounts on products such as footwear, hosiery, and insoles that have been awarded the APMA Seal of Acceptance.
- Member Affinity Programs
Savings on products and services you use every day, including office supplies, insurance, car rentals, and more!
- Discounts on APMA Events and Publications
Members receive discounted registration fees for the APMA Annual Scientific Meeting (The National) and savings on APMA’s brochures for patients.
- APMA Member Publications
News from publications and e-newsletters, including APMA News, the Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association, and Weekly Focus, and access to member-only content on APMA.org.
- Listing in the Find a Podiatrist Directory
Information about your practice locations is made available to the public in the popular online directory.
Your membership in NHPMA also funds a variety of programs and efforts, including:
- federal advocacy and state advocacy efforts to advance podiatric medicine through legislative, legal, and regulatory advocacy;
- promotion of podiatric medicine through media relations, public education campaigns, and strategic advertising; and
- the Physicians’ Recovery Network (PRN), which assists impaired (whether by substance abuse, physical and/or mental conditions) podiatric physicians and/or members of the podiatric medical family so that they can be restored to a full life.
New members: learn all about the benefits of your NHPMA membership by reading the New Member Resource Letters.